This item is Pro3000 Tone Generator with angled bed-of-nails (ABN) only.
Consisting of Pro3000 Analog Tone Generator and Pro3000 Analog Probe, the Fluke Pro3000 Analog Tone and Probe kit is used by network technicians to troubleshoot and maintain wires and cable in telephone and data networks. It connects to inactive networks to locate and trace cables, wires, and wire pairs by sending a loud tone up to 16 km (10 miles) in most cables and providing five distinct cadences for isolating individual wire pairs. It also includes continuity testing and line polarity confirmation.
The tone generator injects a tone, either constant or alternating, into a cable, and its SmartTone feature allows that tone to be modified to any of five distinct cadences for isolating individual wire pairs within a multi-pair cable. The ABN clips allow access to individual wire pairs and the RJ11 plug connects to telephone jacks. The probe detects the generated tone so that the cable can be located, and the volume-adjustable large speaker on the probe makes the tone easier to hear through walls, enclosures, wood or plaster. A 3.5mm jack accommodates a headset (sold separately) for use in noisy environments. A recessed on/off button helps prevent the probe from accidentally being turned on when not in use. And the ergonomic sleek design makes the probe easy to handle and use.
Tone Generator Features
- SmartTone technology
- Send tone signal up to 10 miles on most cables
- Line cord features angled bed-of-nails clips and ruggedized RJ-11 plug for direct access to phone and data jacks without adapters
- External switch allows selection of solid or alternating tone options, indicated with solid or flashing LEDs
- Continuity testing
- Line polarity confirmation
- Loud large speaker amplifies tone through walls, enclosure, wood or plaster
- Easy-to-use adjustable volume control dial
- “Quick-twist” tip for easy replacement
- Onboard storage for tip inside Pro3000 Probe