fully automatic belt-drive turntable is an excellent choice. This affordable, easy-to-use turntable plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and, with its built-in switchable phono preamp, can be connected directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
An update of the popular AT-LP60, the ATLP60X features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60Xs Dual Magnet cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The turntable comes with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and a removable hinged dust cover.
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
Type Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
Motor DC servo-controlled
Speeds 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
Turntable Platter Aluminum
Wow and Flutter Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio >50 dB (DIN-B)
Output Level Pre-amp "PHONO": 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Pre-amp "LINE" 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Phono Pre-Amp Gain 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
Power Supply Requirements 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A Max.
Power Consumption 1.0 W
Dimensions 359.5 mm (14.15") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 373.3 mm (14.70") D
Weight 2.6 kg (5.73 lbs)
Accessories Included Dust cover, Felt mat, Platter (with drive belt), 45 RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.2 m (3.9)), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9))
AC adapter: 12 V, 2 A