Featured Products See All
- USB-C multiport adapter with HDMI 4K 30Hz or VGA 1080p video - 3-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 5Gbps Hub with 2x USB-A (1x BC 1.2) and 1x USB-C (100W PD or data)/Gigabit Ethernet - 100W Power Delivery 3.0 Pass Through (15W for dock/up to 85W charging) w/ USB Type-C laptop power adapter or bus powered - Portable/travel USB C mini dock w/ 12" long cable for extended reach to iPad Pro/Surface Pro 7/Macbook Pro/Air (Intel processor and M1 chip) - Thunderbolt 3 compatible - Windows/macOS/ChromeOS/iPadOS/Android
- 3-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 5Gbps Hub with 2x USB-A (1x BC 1.2) and 1x USB-C (100W PD or data)/Gigabit Ethernet
- 100W Power Delivery 3.0 Pass Through (15W for dock/up to 85W charging) w/ USB Type-C laptop power adapter or bus powered
- Portable/travel USB C mini dock w/ 12" long cable for extended reach to iPad Pro/Surface Pro 7/Macbook Pro/Air (Intel processor and M1 chip)
- Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- 3 x USB 3.0 , 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 3 Video Outputs: Boost your productivity by connecting up to 3 displays with the Multi-Stream Transport (MST) technology and enjoy disconnection-free plug and play when switching in and out your connected devices with the Fast Role Swap (FRS) feature.
- High Resolution: The triple-display MST hub supports video outputs in 4K Ultra HD via HDMI and DisplayPort, and Full HD via VGA for multi-monitor setups in work or home office to meet your needs with high quality.
- Fast Charging, Fast Speed: Two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C ports support max 100W PD charging and 5Gbps data transfer speed. The hub also includes four USB 3.0 Type-A ports for charging and syncing your files simultaneously.
- All In One: Plug all your must-have peripherals and Ethernet cable to this compact universal docking station and transform your laptop into a function-pack workstation with all the devices you need.
- Dual Power Modes: Powered on via the USB-C port or the included power adapter for maximum power output.
Razer Thunderbolt 4 Dock: Thunderbolt 4 Certified - 10 Ports in One - Dual 4K or Single 8K Video ...
- Thunderbolt 4 Certified: Fully compatible with Thunderbolt 4 devices providing 40 Gbps connections, USB4 compliance, laptop charging via one port, and ability to wake your laptop from sleep using peripherals connected to the dock
- 10 Ports in One: Packed with 4x Thunderbolt 4 ports (1 Upstream and 3 Downstream), Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5 mm audio combo jack, UHS-II SD card slot (SD 4.0) and 3x USB-A 3.2 Gen 2 ports to connect a plethora of devices
- Dual 4K or Single 8K Video Output: Capable of outputting video signal to two 4K 60Hz displays or a single 8K monitor
- Future-Proof and Backward-Compatible: Compatible with legacy Thunderbolt devices and USB4 compliant, the Razer Thunderbolt 4 Dock Chroma supports devices past and present to give you the flexibility to create your dream setup
- Pass-Through Charging: Keep your USB-C powered laptop topped off at all times using the dock’s built-in feature to charge your system while simultaneously powering all other connected devices
- Dual 4K monitor docking station connects your Thunderbolt 3 laptop to dual UHD 4K monitors (DP & TB3 USB-C) Easily deployed and installed with display adapter included and no driver installation required MacBook Pro & Windows compatible Features 3x USB 3.0 ports (1x USB-C 2x USB-A including 1x Fast-Charge) Power and charge your laptop w/ 85W Power Delivery Universal laptop docking station provides a Gigabit Ethernet port Includes USB-C to DP cable Can support a single 5K display
- Supports dual displays with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (4K). Ideal for graphic and web designers, animators, CAD engineers, and professionals who work with highly detailed graphics. The ability to scale your desktop across multiple displays makes this dock perfect for government, finance, medical imagery, marketing and sales environments Expand the connectivity of your laptop, ideal for dynamic on-site production Take full advantage of up to two additional 4K monitors and Ultra HD technology, even if it isn't natively supported by your computer's video card Compatible with Ultrabook, MacBook, Microsoft Surface Pro, and other Windows based tablets The single USB-C connection makes setup completely hassle-free
- Input USB-C Male x 1
- Output RJ45 x 1
- USB 3.1
- Carrying Case
- 7 oz.
- 18.5" x 15.75" x 3.5"
- Capacity 16.4" x 11.8" x 1.7"
- Privacy Filter
- With speeds of up to 2. 5Gbps, no external power required
- Slim design
- Breathing LED design
- Apple system/Windows 10 drive free, Windows 10 system below the built-in driver, manual click to install
Recommended Laptop Accessories
From system components to additional equipment, laptop accessories can enhance your organization’s IT toolbox by providing solutions to common laptop problems. Even well-equipped laptops can benefit from notebook accessories such as cases and bags for carrying, security locks to deter theft, or cooling pads to lower laptop temperatures. For slow and unstable laptops, upgrading components such as memory and storage can improve performance and reliability. By addressing the deficiencies of your organization’s laptops, you can boost productivity and reduce risk of laptop damage or loss.
Laptop accessories can be used to address various issues, including the following:
In a laptop’s operational life span, it can be subject to scratches, drops, spills, and other hazards. Because a laptop is an essential tool for professionals, steps should be taken to reduce the likelihood of damage. By equipping accessories such as screen protectors, covers, carrying cases, and bags, you can potentially lower repair and replacement costs down the line.
Along with ensuring that your organization’s laptops are protected from accidental damage, precautions should be taken in regards to theft. If your organization’s laptops have Kensington security slots, equip them with Kensington security slot compatible locks.
A robust lock and cable can keep a laptop tethered in place, which can hinder would-be thieves. Not only is a stolen laptop a loss of an asset, it can also put your organization’s sensitive information at risk of disclosure.
For laptops that boot up slowly or become unresponsive when more than a few programs are open, upgrades such as internal SSDs and laptop memory can potentially improve performance. If your organization’s laptops don’t have enough storage capacity for the tasks they perform, consider upgrading their storage drives with larger capacity hard drives.
By boosting the performance of older laptops, you can save costs and avert the need to purchase newer models.
Expansion slots such as PCMCIA and ExpressCard™ can be used to add features and connection options such as Wi-Fi®, FireWire®, eSATA, or mobile broadband. By utilizing expansion cards to add missing features instead of purchasing new laptops equipped with them, you can save costs and continue utilizing otherwise serviceable laptops.
A poorly maintained laptop may eventually have issues with overheating, which can reduce its operational life span and reliability. Dust can accumulate in the fans and cause poor ventilation, which will raise internal temperatures and eventually damage system components. Periodic use of cleaning kits to clear the fans can fix some overheating problems, though use of cooling pads is recommended if overheating persists.
Laptops offer professionals a great deal of mobility and convenience both in and out of the office, but can benefit from being complemented by laptop accessories. They can be used to maintain and protect laptops from the rigors of travel and heavy use, prevent theft, increase performance, and add functionality. If your organization has concerns about any of those issues, consider equipping laptops with the appropriate notebook accessories to potentially save on costs further down the line.