- Manufacturer: MakerBot Manufacturer Part Number: SKETCHKIT UPC: 812510032071
- Model #: TN-760
- Single Cartridge
- Approx page yield per cartridge: 3000
- Compatible with: Brother HL-L2350DW, HL-L2390DW, HL-L2395DW, HL-L2370DW, DCP-L2550DW, MFC-L2710DW, MFC-L2750DW, HL-L2370DW XL, MFC-L2750DW XL Series
- Innovative Cartridge-Free Printing - High-capacity ink tanks mean no more tiny, expensive ink cartridges; Epson's exclusive EcoFit® ink bottles make filling easy and worry-free
- Dramatic Savings on Replacement Ink - Save up to 90% with replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges1 - that's enough to print up to 4,500 pages black/7,500 color 2, equivalent to about 90 individual ink cartridges 3
- Stress-Free Printing - Up to 2 years of ink in the box4 - and with every replacement ink set - for fewer out of ink frustrations
- Zero Cartridge Waste - By using an EcoTank printer, you can help reduce the amount of cartridge waste ending up in landfills
- Impressive Print Quality - Unique Micro Piezo Heat-Free Technology produces sharp text - plus impressive color photos and graphics - on virtually any paper type
- Built-in Scanner & Copier - High-resolution flatbed scanner and a color display for easy document copying and navigation
- Manufacturer: Epson America Manufacturer Part Number: C12C934591 UPC: 010343950962
- Zebra ZD621 Barcode Label Printer (ZD6A142-D01L01EZ)
- Innovative Cartridge-Free Printing - High-capacity ink tanks mean no more tiny, expensive ink cartridges; Epson’s exclusive EcoFit® ink bottles make filling easy and worry-free
- Dramatic Savings on Replacement Ink - Save up to 90% with replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges (1) – that’s enough to print up to 7,500 pages black/6,000 color (2), equivalent to about 90 individual ink cartridges (3)
- Stress-Free Printing — Up to 2 years of ink in the box (4) – and with every replacement ink set – for fewer out of ink frustrations
- Zero Cartridge Waste – By using an EcoTank® printer, you can help reduce the amount of cartridge waste ending up in landfills
- Impressive Print Quality - Unique PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology and Claria ET pigment black ink produce extremely sharp text – plus impressive color photos and graphics – on virtually any paper type
- Your business needs a printer that’s fast, affordable, easy to use, and has premium productivity features. That’s why we developed the EcoTank® ET-4850 — an innovative cartridge-free solution that uses high-capacity, easily refillable ink tanks. The ET-4850 offers fax, productive paper handling, a high-resolution flatbed scanner, and convenient 2.4" color touchscreen — making it the perfect printer for your office.
- Innovative Cartridge-Free Printing with EcoFit® ink bottles
- Each replacement ink bottle set equivalent to about 90 individual ink cartridges 3
- Save up to 90% with replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges1
- Includes up to 2 years of ink in the box 4
- Fax; ADF; auto 2-sided printing; 250-sheet paper tray
- Ultra high-yield replacement ink bottles
- Replacement Ink Yield ISO Pages: T502 inks — Black: 7,500; Color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow): 6,000 2
- Epson's cartridge-free, 6-color Claria® ET Premium Ink system delivers vibrant colors and sharp text for all your creative projects. With low-cost replacement ink bottles, print 4" x 6" photos for about 4 cents each compared to 40 cents with cartridges 1. Print everything from borderless 8.5" x 11" photos to customized CDs/DVDs. You can even print on cardstock and other media up to 1.3 mm thick. For added convenience, each set of bottles lets you print for up to 2 years 2. Plus, save up to 80 percent with replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges 3 — that's about $2,000 on each set. The EcoTank® Photo lets you do it all with affordable in-house printing.
- Lab-quality photos, graphics and creative projects
- Extraordinary media handling capabilities
- Save with affordable in-house photo printing
- Save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles
- Print up to 2 years with each included and replacement ink bottle set
- Print up to 9.2 ISO ppm (black) and up to 9 ISO ppm (color)
- 200-sheet front tray plus 50-sheet rear tray
- USB, Wireless, Wi-Fi Direct, and Ethernet connectivity
- Mobile Printing Capability: Apple AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Android printing, Fire OS printing, Mopria® Print Service
- Auto 2-sided printing
- 2.4" color LCD
- Professional photo quality with 6-color inks. Includes Red and Gray inks for an ultra wide color gamut and enhanced black-and white prints
- Print on specialty paper and CD/DVDs; plus, boderless photos up to 13" x 19"
- Uses Epson 312 and 314 Original Ink Cartridges
- 3 FREE MONTHS OF INSTANT INK with HP+ – Print up to 700 pages a month. Ink ships to you automatically so you never run out. After 3 months, monthly fee applies unless cancelled, and you'll save up to 50% on ink.
- HP+ SMART PRINTING SYSTEM – HP+ makes your printer Smarter with advanced features that make it easy to print from any device or app. Requires an HP account, internet connection and use of only Original HP Ink for the life of the printer.
- BEST FOR ACTIVE FAMILIES – Print documents, high-quality borderless photos in multiple sizes, creative projects and more
- KEY FEATURES – Print, copy, scan, automatic 2-sided printing, advanced photo features, separate photo tray, auto document feeder, mobile and wireless printing
Printer Types Explained
While many organizations and businesses promote paperless environments, there is still a need for paper and printable media in many industries. For those industries, printers, paper, and ink are still vital tools that must be purchased, used, and maintained. Shopping for a printer can be complicated choice however, as there are different types that have their own strengths. Below, NeweggBusiness will describe the differences and advantages for some of the major types of printers.
Inkjet printers are one of the most common types of printer, and have been around for several decades. The word inkjet describes any printer that works by spraying small amounts of liquid ink onto paper with no contact between the printer nozzle and paper. There can be many different methods of how the printer sprays the ink onto the paper, but it is still liquid ink being transferred onto paper.
The quality and price of inkjet printers can vary greatly, but generally they cost less than laser printers and have comparable print quality. Their main disadvantages include higher cost of ink cartridges and slower print speeds compared to laser printers.
Because of their slower print speeds, inkjet printers are best suited for organizations or home offices that do not print voluminous amounts of documents.
Similar to inkjets, laser printers have been popular for a very long time, except laser printers are based on a radically different technology. Laser printers have cylinders filled with electrically charged ink powder (toner) instead of cartridges filled with liquid ink.
In print onto paper, a laser is reflected off a mirror that moves to form patterns such as letters and images on the toner cylinder. Then the patterns that have been formed with the laser attract the electrically charged toner, which is rolled onto the paper.
The advantages of laser printers include fst print speed, precision, and lower cost for toners compared to ink. However, the initial purchase cost of laser printers is higher than inkjet printers, especially for color laser printers. Organizations that rely heavily on printing will find the quick print speeds of laser printers and lower cost of toner compared to ink to be very advantageous.
LED printers are a type of laser printer, with an array of solid state LED diodes that strike the toner cylinder instead of a single laser beam. The laser is bounced off a moving mirror in order to create text and images on the cylinder. With LED printers, an array of LEDs is used to emit the light instead of a single laser beam. Because of this, LED printers are faster than laser printers and slightly more durable. Like laser printers, LED printers are very beneficial for organizations that print large amounts of documents.
Dot matrix printers use ink cartridges like inkjets, but does not spray the ink onto the paper. Instead, a dot matrix printer uses pins that strike an ink soaked ribbon that contacts the paper. They tend to be slower and noisier than other types of printers. However, some advantages that they have include: being able to print on carbon copy paper, printing multiple copies at a time, and long lasting ink ribbons.
Multifunction / All-in-one Printers
Multifunction printers (MFPs) are also commonly known as all-in-one (AIO) printers and are very versatile tools that can be either laser or inkjet. The advantage of multifunction printers is that they combine printer, copier, scanner, and sometimes fax machine functionality into one unit. Because of their versatility, they are ideal for organizations that require all those functions but do not have a lot of space for multiple machines.
Unlike the other types of printers mentioned above, label printers are not used to print onto letters but instead are used to print information onto heat-sensitive adhesive labels and tags. Label printers are popular for organizations that need to keep track of inventory or files, such as shipping carriers or retailers with large amounts of inventory. They can also be used in an office environment to create labels for files and folders.