1. Convert Scart composite analog signal to HDMI digital signal.
2. Support PAL, NTSC3.58. NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV formats input.
3. Compatible with HDMI1.4, Support 720p/1080p Output.
4. Share your smart phone photos, music and movies on the HD TV.
5. Supplied with a USB cable, it can be powered by PC USB port, TV USB port, Phone 5V/1A USB charger, or 5V/1A power adapter (No power adapter is included).
6. Plug and play, no driver needed.
7. Mini size and lightweight, convenient to carry and use.
Input Port: 1 x Scart
Output Port: 1 x HDMI
Size: 88 x 57 x 25mm / 3.46 x 2.24 x 0.98inch
Package Weight: approx 70g
Scart CVBS input: PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N.
HDMI Output Resolutions: 720p/60Hz, 1080p/60Hz.
Power Consumption (Max): 3W (We offer a power USB Cable)
1 x Scart to HDMI Converter
1 x USB Power Cable
1 x User Manual
Front Panel, Rear Panel (How to connect it):
1. Scart Input: Use a Scart to Scart cable to connect your Scart device to this converter. Such like DVD, Sky Box, STB, etc.
2. Power: Please use the power USB cable to connect the converter to the computer's USB, TV's USB or your 5V USB charger, etc.for power.
3. LED Indicator: When the DC5V power on, the indicator will be light.
4. HDMI Output: Use a "HDMI to HDMI cable" to connect this converter to your TV which has a HDMI input port.
No customer reviews