Featured Products See All
- Windows 10 OEM is a full version of the operating system not an upgrade. The OEM operating system is not supported by Microsoft. To acquire Windows software with support provided by Microsoft please see our full package "Retail" product. Microsoft recommends all files and programs be backed-up prior to installation. Windows 10 OEM is intended for pre-installation on a new PC and cannot be transferred to another computer once installed. NOTE: Installation is only possible when using a clean (blank) machine with no other prior version of Windows already installed. Product ships in a white envelope. Includes all features of Windows 10 Home Domain Join, Azure AD Join, and Group Policy BitLocker & Enhanced encryption New Windows Store for Business Support for Hyper-V and Virtual machines Remote Desktop
- Now with stronger multi-layered protection, for you and yours.
- Next Gen Anti-Malware. We raised the bar, then raised it again.
- NEW Game Booster. Makes gaming even more fun.
- Guard against viruses and online threats
- Avoid risky websites and help prevent dangerous downloads
- Permanently delete sensitive digital files
- Protect your smartphones and tablets
- Includes our 100% Guarantee: Viruses removed or your money back
- One-time purchase for 1 device, PC or Mac System Requirements: Windows 10 or macOS Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint; plus, additional Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost Licensed for home use Product is limited to North America region activation/installation only
- 12-month subscription for one person (choose Microsoft 365 Home for two or more people) 1TB OneDrive cloud storage Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote* and Outlook; plus, Publisher and Access for PC only. (*Features vary; visit aka.ms/onenote-office2019-faq) For use on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android) Collaborate on documents with others online Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts Product is limited to North America region activation/installation only.
- One-time purchase for 1 device System requirements: Windows 10 or Mac OS Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook Install on 1 PC or Mac Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost Licensed for home and commercial use
- Easy, reliable backup and recovery Efficient all-in-one protection Secure from cyberthreats One-time purchase
- Windows 10 gives you the best experience for starting fast and getting things done
- Windows Hello is the password-free sign-in that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your Windows devices
- Windows 10 delivers comprehensive protection - including antivirus, firewall, internet protections, and more
- BitLocker data encryption and protection help keep your information safe
- Hyper-V functionality lets you create virtual machines, while Remote Desktop allows you to log in from a different computer
- Get paid faster by automatically reminding customers when payments are due
- Make getting paid easier by sending customers multiple invoices in just one email
- Easily pay employees, file taxes, and get instant W-2s at year end
- Use free direct deposit to pay employees and track your payroll status
- 1-year prepaid Payroll Enhanced subscription (includes 1 employee - easily add more (nominal, monthly fees apply)
- Anti-Malware: Detects and protects against known and unknown malware in real-time
- Malware Removal: Removes every trace of malicious code
- Anti-Ransomware: Proprietary proactive technology stops known and new ransomware before it can infect and encrypt your files
- Disaster Recovery - Automatic secure offsite data backup
- Increased application uptime through multi-site failover clustering
- Flexible and cost-effective data storage
- Combine on-premises servers with cloud on your terms
- Virtualize your applications to decrease costs and increase flexibility
- Windows Server Standard 2016 requires CALs, which are not included with this product
- Create professional diagrams easily with ready-made templates and shapes
- Get started quickly with a familiar Office-like experience
- Use your finger or pen to draw and annotate more naturally on a touch-enabled device
- Add comments and share diagrams easily with anyone across your organization
Types of Business Software
The term business software can be used to describe many different types of programs and applications that are used by professionals to fulfill their duties. It can also be used to describe home or personal software that has been adapted for professional use. Below are some notable types of business software.
Audio and video editing software gives users the ability to modify and manipulate multimedia content. It makes tasks such as adding special effects to a video clip or adjusting the treble in an audio file possible.
Editors in the film and music industries often depend on these tools to perform many of their job duties. For users outside of those industries, these programs can be useful for projects such as developing multimedia promotional and training content.
Business and finance software can help professionals manage company sales, keep track of finances, prepare tax forms, and more.
Accounting – At a basic level, accounting software can record and process daily financial transactions. More advanced functions include tracking inventory and managing payroll.
If you plan to implement new accounting software, you should consider the challenges involved with integrating it into your organization’s existing processes. Aside from computer compatibility considerations, it may require training and changing standard operating procedures.
Tax Preparation – A specialized type of business software that is used mainly for preparing tax forms. Unlike comprehensive accounting software, tax software is not as ideal for keeping track of day to day operations and transactions.
Graphics editing and design programs are used to create and edit images and 3D designs. They can streamline tasks such as manipulating color balance and scaling image size. As with many other types of business software, some training may be required when implementing new graphics and design programs.
An operating system is essential for managing computer hardware, processing user requests, functioning as a platform for programs and applications, and more. It is an intermediary that interconnects software and hardware.
If you are considering an organization-wide migration to a new operating system, you will likely face several challenges. Two of the biggest will be hardware and software compatibility, as not all computers and programs may support the new operating system.
From drafting e-mails to creating spreadsheets, office productivity software is essential for many different tasks. Some of the more basic office productivity software suites will typically include programs for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and e-mail. Enterprise-grade suites may include diagram, database, and publishing programs as well.
Servers are specialized computers that are used to perform a variety of functions, including managing network resources, hosting websites, and providing services to client computers. For servers to perform those functions, they require specialized operating systems and programs. Compared to desktop software, server software is designed to meet the needs of multiple users rather than just a single user.
Security software is used to reduce the risk of and mitigate damage from viruses, external attacks, and other digital threats. They can range from relatively basic antivirus programs to complete suites that protect user identity, prevent system exploits, and encrypt data.
For any organization or small business that utilizes computers for productivity, business software is essential. Without business software, many tasks would be performed less efficiently while some would be impossible to perform.