Featured Products See All
- Adobe Sensei AI technology powers automated options that make it a snap to get started, and there's always room to add your personal touch. Auto-generated creations are made just for you and delivered to your home screen. Effortlessly edit, create, and organize with automatic photo colorization, one-click subject selection, skin smoothing, and more. Get step-by-step help making incredible effects and creations with 55 Guided Edits. Create memes and collages for social media, or order photo prints and gifts right from Adobe Photoshop Elements.
- Edit scanned documents-Instantly edit paper scans-as naturally as any other file.
- Create protected PDFs-Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information.
- Edit PDF text and images-Fix a typo or swap an image in a PDF-right within Acrobat.
- Export PDFs to Office-Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint formats and keep the formatting.
- Work with Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive-Access, edit, and store files in your Dropbox, Box, or Microsoft OneDrive account.
- Sign anything-Fill, sign, and send forms fast from anywhere with smart autofill.
- Delete sensitive information-Find and get rid of text, images, or even metadata-permanently.
- Work anywhere-Access and share recently viewed PDFs from your computer or mobile device.
- One-time purchase for 1 device, PC or Mac System Requirements: Windows 10 or macOS Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; plus, Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost Licensed for home and commercial use Product is limited to North America region activation/installation only.
- Easy, reliable backup and recovery Efficient all-in-one protection Secure from cyberthreats One-time purchase
- Get started quickly with ready-to-use templates
- Keep projects on track with robust scheduling, including built-in multiple timelines
- Easily create modern-looking reports
- 12-month subscription for one person (choose Microsoft 365 Home for two or more people) 1TB OneDrive cloud storage Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote* and Outlook; plus, Publisher and Access for PC only. (*Features vary; visit aka.ms/onenote-office2019-faq) For use on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android) Collaborate on documents with others online Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts Product is limited to North America region activation/installation only.
- Disaster Recovery - Automatic secure offsite data backup
- Increased application uptime through multi-site failover clustering
- Flexible and cost-effective data storage
- Combine on-premises servers with cloud on your terms
- Virtualize your applications to decrease costs and increase flexibility
- Windows Server Standard 2016 requires CALs, which are not included with this product
- CAL is a Client Access License
- Every user or device accessing Windows Server Standard or Datacenter requires a CAL
- This license allows 5 named users to access Windows Server 2012, 2016, or 2019
- Good for companies that have more users than devices
- Get all QuickBooks Pro Desktop features, plus industry-specific tools and reports Import your data from a spreadsheet Create professional estimates and invoices Download your bank transactions NEW! Get paid faster by automatically reminding customers when payments are due NEW! Facilitate quicker payments by enabling customers to easily search for invoice emails by PO numbers NEW! Simplify customer payment processing by consolidating multiple invoices into just one email NEW! Save time with improved navigation through reports with jobs & classes Improve cash flow by giving customers increased visibility of their full balance owed
- Get your work done faster with new tabbed viewing.
- Open multiple PDFs in a single window.
- Create brand-new numbered or bulleted lists while working in the Edit PDF tool.
- One-time purchase for 1 device, PC or Mac System Requirements: Windows 10 or macOS Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; plus, Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost Licensed for home and commercial use Your activation code will be delivered on a Keycard with detailed instruction for installing the product. The manufacturer does not produce any CD/DVD/Flash drive for this product.
- One-time purchase for install on 1 Windows 10 PC System Requirements: Windows 10 Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and Access; plus, Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost Product is limited to North America region activation/installation only.
Types of Business Software
The term business software can be used to describe many different types of programs and applications that are used by professionals to fulfill their duties. It can also be used to describe home or personal software that has been adapted for professional use. Below are some notable types of business software.
Audio and video editing software gives users the ability to modify and manipulate multimedia content. It makes tasks such as adding special effects to a video clip or adjusting the treble in an audio file possible.
Editors in the film and music industries often depend on these tools to perform many of their job duties. For users outside of those industries, these programs can be useful for projects such as developing multimedia promotional and training content.
Business and finance software can help professionals manage company sales, keep track of finances, prepare tax forms, and more.
Accounting – At a basic level, accounting software can record and process daily financial transactions. More advanced functions include tracking inventory and managing payroll.
If you plan to implement new accounting software, you should consider the challenges involved with integrating it into your organization’s existing processes. Aside from computer compatibility considerations, it may require training and changing standard operating procedures.
Tax Preparation – A specialized type of business software that is used mainly for preparing tax forms. Unlike comprehensive accounting software, tax software is not as ideal for keeping track of day to day operations and transactions.
Graphics editing and design programs are used to create and edit images and 3D designs. They can streamline tasks such as manipulating color balance and scaling image size. As with many other types of business software, some training may be required when implementing new graphics and design programs.
An operating system is essential for managing computer hardware, processing user requests, functioning as a platform for programs and applications, and more. It is an intermediary that interconnects software and hardware.
If you are considering an organization-wide migration to a new operating system, you will likely face several challenges. Two of the biggest will be hardware and software compatibility, as not all computers and programs may support the new operating system.
From drafting e-mails to creating spreadsheets, office productivity software is essential for many different tasks. Some of the more basic office productivity software suites will typically include programs for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and e-mail. Enterprise-grade suites may include diagram, database, and publishing programs as well.
Servers are specialized computers that are used to perform a variety of functions, including managing network resources, hosting websites, and providing services to client computers. For servers to perform those functions, they require specialized operating systems and programs. Compared to desktop software, server software is designed to meet the needs of multiple users rather than just a single user.
Security software is used to reduce the risk of and mitigate damage from viruses, external attacks, and other digital threats. They can range from relatively basic antivirus programs to complete suites that protect user identity, prevent system exploits, and encrypt data.
For any organization or small business that utilizes computers for productivity, business software is essential. Without business software, many tasks would be performed less efficiently while some would be impossible to perform.