Featured Products See All
- One-time purchase for install on 1 Windows 10 PC System Requirements: Windows 10 Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and Access; plus, Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost Product is limited to North America region activation/installation only.
- Windows 10 OEM is a full version of the operating system not an upgrade. The OEM operating system is not supported by Microsoft. To acquire Windows software with support provided by Microsoft please see our full package "Retail" product. Microsoft recommends all files and programs be backed-up prior to installation. Windows 10 OEM is intended for pre-installation on a new PC and cannot be transferred to another computer once installed. Product ships in a white envelope. The Start menu is back and better than ever so you can expand and customize it. Fast and responsive. Technologies like InstantGo let you boot up and resume quickly; Video Game Platform: PC Windows 10 comes with apps that work across your devices - Photos, Maps, Music Video and more.
- One-time purchase for 1 device, PC or Mac System Requirements: Windows 10 or macOS Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; plus Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost Licensed for home and commercial use Product is limited to North America region activation/installation only.
- One-time purchase for 1 device, PC or Mac System Requirements: Windows 10 or macOS Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; plus, Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost Licensed for home and commercial use Product is limited to North America region activation/installation only.
- Pay employees and file taxes in 3 easy steps
- Use free direct deposit for employees and track payroll status
- Support from payroll experts included
- Works within QuickBooks Desktop– no double entry
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Create professional diagrams easily with ready-made templates and shapes
- Get started quickly with a familiar Office-like experience
- Use your finger or pen to draw and annotate more naturally on a touch-enabled device
- Add comments and share diagrams easily with anyone across your organization
- Anti-Malware: Detects and protects against known and unknown malware in real-time
- Malware Removal: Removes every trace of malicious code
- Anti-Ransomware: Proprietary proactive technology stops known and new ransomware before it can infect and encrypt your files
- Windows 10 gives you the best experience for starting fast and getting things done
- Windows Hello is the password-free sign-in that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your Windows devices
- Windows 10 delivers comprehensive protection – including antivirus, firewall, internet protections, and more
- BitLocker data encryption and protection help keep your information safe
- Hyper-V functionality lets you create virtual machines, while Remote Desktop allows you to log in from a different computer
- 12-month subscription for one person (choose Microsoft 365 Home for two or more people) 1TB OneDrive cloud storage Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote* and Outlook; plus, Publisher and Access for PC only. (*Features vary; visit aka.ms/onenote-office2019-faq) For use on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android) Collaborate on documents with others online Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts Product is limited to North America region activation/installation only.
- Student/Teacher Verification Required for the Use of Product
- Anywhere editing. Create incredible photos with powerful editing features on mobile devices, the web, and your desktop.
- Smarter organization. Auto-tagging lets you quickly find the shots you want so you can focus on the fun of photography.
- Worry-free storage. With 1TB of storage, you can access your full-resolution photos anytime, anywhere.
- Easy sharing. Get everything you need to create incredible photos and share them with anyone.
- Quickly and accurately detect differences between two PDF files with the all-new Compare Files tool
- Get your work done faster with new tabbed viewing. Open multiple PDFs in a single window
- INTERNET SECURITY MADE EASY: Protect yourself online with a just a few clicks. Simply download, install and start using NordVPN.
- MILITARY-GRADE SECURITY: NordVPN secures your Internet traffic with superior VPN encryption technology to protect you from hackers and monitoring.
- ENJOY ULTIMATE ONLINE PRIVACY: Even your Internet provider can’t see what you do online when you browse with NordVPN.
- SECURITY ON ALL DEVICES: Protect up to 6 devices with one subscription. NordVPN offers easy-to-use apps for computers and mobile devices so you can secure your whole family.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7: Any questions or issues? Get in touch with a professional support agent via live chat or email.
Types of Business Software
The term business software can be used to describe many different types of programs and applications that are used by professionals to fulfill their duties. It can also be used to describe home or personal software that has been adapted for professional use. Below are some notable types of business software.
Audio and video editing software gives users the ability to modify and manipulate multimedia content. It makes tasks such as adding special effects to a video clip or adjusting the treble in an audio file possible.
Editors in the film and music industries often depend on these tools to perform many of their job duties. For users outside of those industries, these programs can be useful for projects such as developing multimedia promotional and training content.
Business and finance software can help professionals manage company sales, keep track of finances, prepare tax forms, and more.
Accounting – At a basic level, accounting software can record and process daily financial transactions. More advanced functions include tracking inventory and managing payroll.
If you plan to implement new accounting software, you should consider the challenges involved with integrating it into your organization’s existing processes. Aside from computer compatibility considerations, it may require training and changing standard operating procedures.
Tax Preparation – A specialized type of business software that is used mainly for preparing tax forms. Unlike comprehensive accounting software, tax software is not as ideal for keeping track of day to day operations and transactions.
Graphics editing and design programs are used to create and edit images and 3D designs. They can streamline tasks such as manipulating color balance and scaling image size. As with many other types of business software, some training may be required when implementing new graphics and design programs.
An operating system is essential for managing computer hardware, processing user requests, functioning as a platform for programs and applications, and more. It is an intermediary that interconnects software and hardware.
If you are considering an organization-wide migration to a new operating system, you will likely face several challenges. Two of the biggest will be hardware and software compatibility, as not all computers and programs may support the new operating system.
From drafting e-mails to creating spreadsheets, office productivity software is essential for many different tasks. Some of the more basic office productivity software suites will typically include programs for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and e-mail. Enterprise-grade suites may include diagram, database, and publishing programs as well.
Servers are specialized computers that are used to perform a variety of functions, including managing network resources, hosting websites, and providing services to client computers. For servers to perform those functions, they require specialized operating systems and programs. Compared to desktop software, server software is designed to meet the needs of multiple users rather than just a single user.
Security software is used to reduce the risk of and mitigate damage from viruses, external attacks, and other digital threats. They can range from relatively basic antivirus programs to complete suites that protect user identity, prevent system exploits, and encrypt data.
For any organization or small business that utilizes computers for productivity, business software is essential. Without business software, many tasks would be performed less efficiently while some would be impossible to perform.