- Operating Systems
- Server Software
- Office & Accounting
- Antivirus & Internet Security
- Backup & Utilities
- Audio & Video
- Photo & Design
- Mac Software
- Language & Learning
- Academic Software
Trainings & Certifications
Shop Software by Types
- ENTERPRISE-GRADE RMM - Modern cloud-based PC lifecycle management allows IT to monitor, manage, and provision devices quickly and easily from anywhere.
- PROACTIVE MONITORING - Real-time alerts help prevent hardware performance issues, running unwanted tasks, and possible security breaches.
- RAPID SETUP & PROVISIONING - Setup takes less than 5 minutes: register, install, and you're ready to go!
- REMOTE MAINTENANCE - Ensure the health and security of PC’s, including antivirus management, software and hardware inventory, remote control, identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks, and more.
- SIMPLIFIED IT INFRASTRUCTURE - Effortlessly manage devices without the expense of additional servers, software, or IT services.
- EXTENSIBLE PLATFORM - Manage and deploy add-on modules like PCmover, SafeErase, and other software.
- ANYTIME, ANYWHERE MANAGEMENT - PC fleet management from any internet-connected device — a desktop, laptop, or notebook...even a tablet or smartphone!
- Best protection against all threats
- Performance without slowdowns for Fastest System Speed
- Bitdefender VPN offers secure and private access to the internet
- Detects ransomware-like behaviour and block its execution
- Prevent unauthorized changes to your most important files with Safe Files
- UNLIMITED SECURE VPN – Stay private and secure on public Wi-Fi with VPN that can connect automatically when you need it
- MONITOR UP TO 10 EMAILS ON THE DARK WEB - If your info is found we'll notify you so you can act before your info ends up in the wrong hands
- CHECK THE HEALTH OF YOUR ONLINE PROTECTION – our industry-first Protection Score will identify weak spots and guide you to improve your security
- PASSWORD MANAGER - Secure your accounts by generating and storing complex passwords and auto-filling your info for faster logins across devices
- Windows OEM is to be installed on a new PC with no prior version of Windows installed and cannot be transferred to another machine.
- OEM does not provide support | To acquire product with Microsoft support, obtain the full packaged “Retail” version.
- Product ships in a plain envelope | Activation key is located under scratch-off area on label.
- A simple, powerful UX helps improve productivity and focus.
- New features enable you to make the most of available desktop space.
- App compatibility and cloud management make adoption easy.
- A Zero Trust-ready OS helps protect data and access, wherever business takes you.
- Total protection against Internet threats
- Wi-Fi Security Advisor: always secure on the go
- Firewall - Block intrusions and filter your network trafic
- Prevents phishing or online fraud when you shop, bank, or browse.
- Secure VPN for complete online privacy, 200 MB/day/device
- Detects ransomware-like behavior and block its execution
- Back up locally, in the cloud or both
- Migrate data fast by cloning your disk
- Restore to the same or new hardware
- Recover instantly with an all-in-one rescue drive
- Defend your device and backup files against ransomware
- Keep attackers away from videoconferencing apps
- Stop cyberattacks with real-time protection
- Prevent websites from uploading malware
- Close security gaps with vulnerability assessments
- Stops ransomware: Ransomware Protection uses proprietary tech to create a powerful defense against malware that locks down your PC and takes your files and photos hostage.
- Protects against online scammers: Web Protection blocks online scams, infected sites, and malicious links. It also blocks phishing scams, which use fake sites to trick you into revealing private info like your bank details.
- Makes your security simple: Our all-new user interface makes it easier than ever to customize your protection. Schedule scans, adjust protection layers, and choose from three scan modes.
- Secures your PC, files, and privacy 24/7: Real-Time Protection uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to keep you safe from online threats, even emerging threats that no one has ever seen before.
- Intel® Threat Detection Technology: Windows Security boosts ransomware protection by integrating Intel’s hardware-based ransomware detection technology. It helps to expose ransomware as it attempts to avoid detection in memory. This enablement also allows us to use Intel® TDT machine learning models, which are only found on Intel® Core™ processors, to assist with the detection of threats using advanced evasion techniques, including zero-day variants, binary obfuscation, cloaking in a virtual machine, and fileless attacks, while keeping overall system performance
- Gives you the option to choose from predefined categories according to the age of your kids. Lets you set a password to protect settings against modification as well as prevent unauthorized product uninstallation.
- Ransomware Shield: Blocks malware that tries to lock you out of your personal data and then asks you to pay a 'ransom' to unlock it.
Types of Business Software
The term business software can be used to describe many different types of programs and applications that are used by professionals to fulfill their duties. It can also be used to describe home or personal software that has been adapted for professional use. Below are some notable types of business software.
Audio and video editing software gives users the ability to modify and manipulate multimedia content. It makes tasks such as adding special effects to a video clip or adjusting the treble in an audio file possible.
Editors in the film and music industries often depend on these tools to perform many of their job duties. For users outside of those industries, these programs can be useful for projects such as developing multimedia promotional and training content.
Business and finance software can help professionals manage company sales, keep track of finances, prepare tax forms, and more.
Accounting – At a basic level, accounting software can record and process daily financial transactions. More advanced functions include tracking inventory and managing payroll.
If you plan to implement new accounting software, you should consider the challenges involved with integrating it into your organization’s existing processes. Aside from computer compatibility considerations, it may require training and changing standard operating procedures.
Tax Preparation – A specialized type of business software that is used mainly for preparing tax forms. Unlike comprehensive accounting software, tax software is not as ideal for keeping track of day to day operations and transactions.
Graphics editing and design programs are used to create and edit images and 3D designs. They can streamline tasks such as manipulating color balance and scaling image size. As with many other types of business software, some training may be required when implementing new graphics and design programs.
An operating system is essential for managing computer hardware, processing user requests, functioning as a platform for programs and applications, and more. It is an intermediary that interconnects software and hardware.
If you are considering an organization-wide migration to a new operating system, you will likely face several challenges. Two of the biggest will be hardware and software compatibility, as not all computers and programs may support the new operating system.
From drafting e-mails to creating spreadsheets, office productivity software is essential for many different tasks. Some of the more basic office productivity software suites will typically include programs for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and e-mail. Enterprise-grade suites may include diagram, database, and publishing programs as well.
Servers are specialized computers that are used to perform a variety of functions, including managing network resources, hosting websites, and providing services to client computers. For servers to perform those functions, they require specialized operating systems and programs. Compared to desktop software, server software is designed to meet the needs of multiple users rather than just a single user.
Security software is used to reduce the risk of and mitigate damage from viruses, external attacks, and other digital threats. They can range from relatively basic antivirus programs to complete suites that protect user identity, prevent system exploits, and encrypt data.
For any organization or small business that utilizes computers for productivity, business software is essential. Without business software, many tasks would be performed less efficiently while some would be impossible to perform.
Who We Are
Who We Serve
- Log On / Create an Account
- Track an Order
- View Order History
- Quote Status
- Manage Net Terms
- Check Return Status
- Manage E-mail Notifications