Featured Products See All
- Upgrade your laptop/PC to WiFi 6 via USB3.2 Gen 1 connector
- Supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz band with aggregate speed up to 1800Mbps
- WPA3 WiFi encryption brings better protection to your network.
- Easy to Install with various OS support
- Cradle with braided USB cable provides flexible placement for PC
- JD Power Award - Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019 Certified for Humans - Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple Dual-Band WiFi 6 Internet Router: Wi-Fi 6(802. 11ax) technology achieves faster speeds, greater capacity and reduced network congestion compared to the previous generation Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds: Enjoy smoother and more stable streaming, gaming, downloading and more with WiFi speeds up to 1. 8 Gbps (1200 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps on 2. 4 GHz band) Connect more devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices simultaneously using revolutionary OFDMA technology Extensive Coverage: Achieve the strong, reliable WiFi coverage with Archer AX1800 as it focuses signal strength to your devices far away using Beamforming technology, 4 high-gain antennas and an advanced front-end module (FEM) chipset Powerful Quad-Core Processing For Minimal Latency: The powerful 1. 5 GHz quad-core CPU ensures
- 8-Gigabit ports provide instant large file transfers 8 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX 15K jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- One Switch Made to Expand Network: 16× 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX Gigabit that Saves Energy: Latest innovative energy-efficient technology greatly expands your network capacity with much less power consumption and helps save money Reliable and Quiet: IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer and Fanless design ensures quiet operation Plug and Play: Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed
- High Efficiency WiFi 6 - Enjoy fast speeds up to 2700 Mbps with WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
- Commercial-grade Network Security - Lifetime free ASUS AiProtection Pro, powered by Trend Micro, with WPA3 to protect your home
- More Privacy, Anywhere - Instant Guard gives you one-click secure internet access via RT-AX68U from anywhere in the world
- Parental Controls for All Ages - Customize settings for different age groups, giving your kids the internet access they need
- ASUS AiMesh Support - Create a flexible, seamless whole-home mesh network with AiMesh-compatible routers
- Plug & play or free driver– plug and play for Win 8, Win 8. 1, and win 10. Supports Win7/XP (driver required for Win7/XP and could be downloaded from website free of charge). it is not compatible with Mac, Linux, TV Nano-sized – a sleek, ultra-small design means you can insert the Nano adapter into any USB port and simply keep it there, no matter when you are traveling or at home Reliability–with a transmission distance of up to 65 ft, you can enjoy lossless music via your Bluetooth headset without hovering around your computer NOTE: The item is compatible with windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP. However, on the box there is limited space so the manufacturer do not list all of the versions and just list the most recent versions of windows Bluetooth 4. 0 – applies the latest Bluetooth 4. 0 and it is backward compatible with Bluetooth V3. 0/2. 1/2. 0/1. 1. Ub400 turns non-Bluetooth PC or laptop into Bluetooth-capable ( PS4 & XBox Controllers for PC Only )
- JD Power Award - Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019 Wave 2 Wireless Internet Router, 600 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band MU-MIMO Gigabit Router, 3 simultaneous data streams help your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient Boosted WiFi Coverage, Beamforming technology delivers a highly efficient wireless connection, Long Range WiFi Full Gigabit Ports: Create fast, reliable wired connections for your PCs, Smart TVs and gaming console with 4 x Gigabit LAN and 1 x Gigabit WAN. No USB Port Parental Controls: Block inappropriate content and set daily limits for how much time your children spend online with Parental Controls
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 8 Gigabit ports PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or wall mount placement SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION: Covered by an industry-best Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode. BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 16 Gigabit ports POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 16 PoE+ ports with 115W total power budget to power wireless AP, IP Cameras, IP Phones and much more PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or wall placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box PoE POWER AUTO-BALANCE AND ALLOCATION - NETGEAR’s unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power at the most granular level on each port, depending on the device needs SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance
- ASUS WiFi 6E total solution - optimized capabilities and performance
- All-new 6 GHz band - Less congestion and interference for WiFi connections
- Latest Bluetooth 5.2 - improved signal range, faster transmit speeds and less interference
- Ultrafast WiFi 6 & WiFi 6E – 4.6X faster speeds, improved connection efficiency and better network security
- Reduced dead zones with external antennas - Adjustable antennas allows easy positioning for the best reception.
- Plug and Play Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed 5 Gigabit Ethernet Ports 5x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX greatly expand network capacity Ethernet Splitter Connect to your router or modem router for additional wired connections (laptop gaming console printer etc) Energy Savings Green Ethernet technology reduces power consumption and helps save money Reliable Data Transfers IEEE 802 3X flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Extend the range of your Wi Fi with the dual band RE650, compatible with any type of Router, Gateway, Access Point (2.4GHz 800Mbps; 5GHz 1733Mbps) Quad Antenna design for ultimate coverage for all areas of your home MU-MIMO Wave 2 technology allows the RE650 to talk to Multiple devices at once for optimal Performance between devices. Beamforming Technology sends targeted Wi Fi signal to individual devices for stronger connections Smart indicator lights help provide optimal placement. Should be installed between the Router and the desired area Gigabit Ethernet port connects wired devices to your network for high speed connection Easy to install Experience stable connections for any type of applications such as Retail POS, Internet, Gaming, Mobile phone, Alexa, Echo and more All Wi-Fi extenders are designed to increase or improve Wi-Fi coverage, not to directly increase speed. In some cases improving signal reliability can affect overall throughput
A Networking Primer
Are you up-to-date on your knowledge about networking equipment? If not, the primer below will outline what you need to know about network equipment such as routers, switches, hubs, NAS drives, and etc.
A network switch is a device that connects other networking-capable devices together, typically via Ethernet. A switch uses packet switching to receive, process then forward data to the correct receiving device, creating a LAN (Local Area Network). Switches range from inexpensive desktop devices with 4-12 ports to large chassis-based managed switches with hundreds of ports. Switches use the MAC address of each device to identify them. High end managed switches can also perform basic layer 3 routing functions too. Some switches even have built-in wireless controllers.
Similar to a switch, a network hub creates a network between multiple devices. But hubs are older and archaic compared to modern network switches. If you still have a hub deployed in your network, consider replacing it with a network switch.
In addition to creating a LAN, a router is able to connect multiple networks to a wide area network (WAN). A WAN is a network that covers a large area and is sometimes used synonymously with the internet, though the internet is only one example of a WAN. Network routers can be either wired or wireless, with wireless routers sometimes referred to as Wi-Fi® routers.
Network Access Point / Wireless Access Point (WAP)
An access point is a device that adds wireless connectivity to a wired network. Some APs are standalone devices that connect to a router while others are components of the router itself. APs come in two varieties, stand-alone APs are for small installations with 1-5 APs while controller-managed APs are typical of larger implementations to permit central management of all the devices.
A network firewall is a security device that controls traffic entering and leaving a LAN based on a set of rules. While it functions similar to a software firewall, but it protects the whole LAN instead of a single PC. Especially at the small business level, a firewall is combined with a router and often a WAP into a single package. Newer firewalls are often referred to as Unified Threat Management devices as they can inspect and control traffic at the application level.
A network attached storage drive is a dedicated drive on a network that has its own IP address and functions similarly to an external hard drive. Some NAS drives feature built-in software that allow them to not only store files, but also stream media and provide remote access. Advanced NAS drives may utilize multiple hard disks arranged in a redundant array of independent disks (RAID) setup for increased performance.
Network Adapters (NIC)
Network adapters are devices that add networking capabilities, and can sometimes be referred to as network interface controllers or network interface cards. There three types of network adapters, wired, wireless, and dual wired/wireless. When purchasing a wireless network adapter, be sure that it is compatible with your organization’s wireless network standard.
A modem connects a router or computer to a telephone line to provide access to the internet, though some modems may have built-in router functionality. When purchasing a modem, you will want to be sure that it is compatible with your internet service provider’s (ISP) network.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
VoIP is a method of voice communication that uses a computer network instead of the telephone system. You may already be familiar with VoIP services such as Skype™ or Google Voice™, which allow for communication over the internet. For your staff, there are VoIP solutionsthat can connect them with each other through your computer network as well as your telephone lines.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Ethernet uses only two of the four pairs of wires in a copper Ethernet cable, leaving the other two available for power delivery. This allows low power devices like VoIP phones IP cameras and WAPs to run solely off the Ethernet cable. Many switches offer models with PoE (15.4W/port) or PoE+ (25.5W/port) on some or all switch ports.
Did you know that power lines can be used to create a network in addition to powering electronic devices? Creating a computer network through your power lines will not require modification of the lines nor will it increase electricity usage. To set up an Ethernet power line network, you just need to plug at least two power line network adapters into wall outlets and run Ethernet cables from them to whatever devices you want on the network.
A network print server is a device that allows you to connect one or more printers to a network and provide print queue information to users. A print server can be used with any printer as long as the printer and print server feature compatible connections. Some network print servers have the ability to redirect print jobs to if one printer has too many requests.