Featured Products See All
- 4 Dustproof Plugs
- Switch Power On/ Off
- LED indicators for each USB port
- A Manufacturer Certified Refurbished ASUS RT-AX82U is tested, and certified to work like new.
- New-generation WiFi 6 - Enjoy ultrafast speeds up to 5400 Mbps with the latest WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and 160MHz channels
- Mobile Game Mode - Minimize lag and latency for mobile gaming with just a tap on the ASUS Router app
- Choose your lighting vibe - Feature ASUS Aura RGB lighting effects that you can choose from a variety of lighting effects and customize lighting to align with specific modes.
- ASUS AiMesh support - Create a flexible, seamless whole-home mesh network with AiMesh-compatible routers
- Commercial-grade home network security - Lifetime free ASUS AiProtection Pro, powered by Trend Micro, with WPA3 and advanced Parental Controls to protect your home
- *90 DAYS Manufacturer Limited Warranty- Parts and Labor
- Easy Setup: Quickly access reliable wireless network connections on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet and more Wireless 11n Speed: Up to 300 Mbps with mobile Wi-Fi hotspot capability to share internet with multiple devices and users; great for connecting while travelling and in areas with limited support Low Power Consumption: Plug in the minimal power consuming Wi-Fi USB adapter and still maintain the battery life of your laptop, notebook or portable device Complies with: IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n Wi-Fi standards Compatible OS: Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, Mac and Linux
- WiFi 6E utilizes seven high-speed 160MHz channels on the new 6 GHz spectrum* that tremendously increase network capacity while mitigating congestion and interference.
- 2.4GHz + 5GHz + 6GHz - Latest WiFi 6E supports 8-streams on tri-band simultaneously, up to 6.6Gbps speed
- Powerful processor - 1.8 GHz quad-core processor delivers ultra fast and reliable connections
- Game accelerator - Provides an uninterrupted WiFi connection for immersive gaming experiences
- AI QoS - Satisfies all users’ needs by automatically prioritizing data packets
- Premium cooling - System stays cooler and stable with a heatsink and heat pipes
- Mystic light - Sync RGB light effects with Mystic light compatible products
- Can connect up to 60 devices
- IEEE 802.11ac: Backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and Dual Band connectivity (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz) to support all your devices
- Blazing wireless speed up to 1600 Mbps + 300 Mbps: Instantly upgrade your desktop with a fast, reliable wireless connection for lag-free online gaming and 4K ultra HD video streaming
- Advanced Heat Sink Design and Security: Distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance
- High Speed Wi-Fi Adapter to support Windows 10
- USB 3.0 and 3 feet Extension Cable: With an extended 3 feet cable, this Wi-Fi adapter can provide the perfect placement for ultimate reception and offer the convenience to you to locate anywhere of the Wi-Fi receiver
- JD Power Award - Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019 Certified for Humans - Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple Dual-Band WiFi 6 Internet Router: Wi-Fi 6(802. 11ax) technology achieves faster speeds, greater capacity and reduced network congestion compared to the previous generation Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds: Enjoy smoother and more stable streaming, gaming, downloading and more with WiFi speeds up to 1. 8 Gbps (1200 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps on 2. 4 GHz band) Connect more devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices simultaneously using revolutionary OFDMA technology Extensive Coverage: Achieve the strong, reliable WiFi coverage with Archer AX1800 as it focuses signal strength to your devices far away using Beamforming technology, 4 high-gain antennas and an advanced front-end module (FEM) chipset Powerful Quad-Core Processing For Minimal Latency: The powerful 1. 5 GHz quad-core CPU ensures
- ASUS WiFi 6E total solution - optimized capabilities and performance
- All-new 6 GHz band - Less congestion and interference for WiFi connections
- Latest Bluetooth 5.2 - improved signal range, faster transmit speeds and less interference
- Ultrafast WiFi 6 & WiFi 6E – 4.6X faster speeds, improved connection efficiency and better network security
- Reduced dead zones with external antennas - Adjustable antennas allows easy positioning for the best reception.
- Instant upgrade to WiFi 6 - Boost your PC to 802.11ax standard via USB with speeds up to 1800 Mbps.
- Ultra-high efficiency - Enable faster transmission in high density environments with OFDMA, MU-MIMO and BSS Coloring.
- Amplified signal - External antenna and cradle ensures powerful WiFi signal.
- Supports WPA3 security - For enhanced WiFi security and more robust authentication.
- Plug-and-play - Easy to use with wide operating system support.
- Unrivalled Wi-Fi 6 Speed - Breaks the gigabit barrier with speed up to 1201 Mbps (5 GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Wider Signal Coverage - Connect to your Wi-Fi in more parts of your home with two external high-gain antennas ensuring greater coverage and enhanced stability
- Bluetooth 5.2 - The latest Bluetooth technology achieves 2x Faster Speed and 4x Broader Coverage than BT 4.2
- Improved Security - The latest security enhancements WPA3 provides enhanced protection in personal password safety
- Backward Compatibility - Full support for 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n standards
- One Switch Made to Expand Network: 16× 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX Gigabit that Saves Energy: Latest innovative energy-efficient technology greatly expands your network capacity with much less power consumption and helps save money Reliable and Quiet: IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer and Fanless design ensures quiet operation Plug and Play: Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed
- WiFi 6 PCIe Card - Reach incredible speeds up to 2.4 Gbps (2402 Mbps in 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz) with ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity using Wi-Fi 6 technologies
- Minimized Lag for Your PC - The networking card is equipped with OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology to reduce lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming, or an immersive VR experience on even the busiest networks
- Broader Range - 2 powerful signal-boost, high-gain antennas greatly inrease range for a smoother online gaming experience in further away distances
- Bluetooth 5.2 for Greater Speed and Range - Equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology, TX55E achieves 2x faster speeds and 4x broader coverage compared to BT 4.2 so you can connect your favorite devices such as game controllers, headphones, and keyboards for the ultimate setup
- Cutting Edge WPA3 - Protector your network with the latest WPA3 security protocol so your information transmitted via the wireless adapter is secure from hackers
- 8-Gigabit ports provide instant large file transfers 8 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX 15K jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
A Networking Primer
Are you up-to-date on your knowledge about networking equipment? If not, the primer below will outline what you need to know about network equipment such as routers, switches, hubs, NAS drives, and etc.
A network switch is a device that connects other networking-capable devices together, typically via Ethernet. A switch uses packet switching to receive, process then forward data to the correct receiving device, creating a LAN (Local Area Network). Switches range from inexpensive desktop devices with 4-12 ports to large chassis-based managed switches with hundreds of ports. Switches use the MAC address of each device to identify them. High end managed switches can also perform basic layer 3 routing functions too. Some switches even have built-in wireless controllers.
Similar to a switch, a network hub creates a network between multiple devices. But hubs are older and archaic compared to modern network switches. If you still have a hub deployed in your network, consider replacing it with a network switch.
In addition to creating a LAN, a router is able to connect multiple networks to a wide area network (WAN). A WAN is a network that covers a large area and is sometimes used synonymously with the internet, though the internet is only one example of a WAN. Network routers can be either wired or wireless, with wireless routers sometimes referred to as Wi-Fi® routers.
Network Access Point / Wireless Access Point (WAP)
An access point is a device that adds wireless connectivity to a wired network. Some APs are standalone devices that connect to a router while others are components of the router itself. APs come in two varieties, stand-alone APs are for small installations with 1-5 APs while controller-managed APs are typical of larger implementations to permit central management of all the devices.
A network firewall is a security device that controls traffic entering and leaving a LAN based on a set of rules. While it functions similar to a software firewall, but it protects the whole LAN instead of a single PC. Especially at the small business level, a firewall is combined with a router and often a WAP into a single package. Newer firewalls are often referred to as Unified Threat Management devices as they can inspect and control traffic at the application level.
A network attached storage drive is a dedicated drive on a network that has its own IP address and functions similarly to an external hard drive. Some NAS drives feature built-in software that allow them to not only store files, but also stream media and provide remote access. Advanced NAS drives may utilize multiple hard disks arranged in a redundant array of independent disks (RAID) setup for increased performance.
Network Adapters (NIC)
Network adapters are devices that add networking capabilities, and can sometimes be referred to as network interface controllers or network interface cards. There three types of network adapters, wired, wireless, and dual wired/wireless. When purchasing a wireless network adapter, be sure that it is compatible with your organization’s wireless network standard.
A modem connects a router or computer to a telephone line to provide access to the internet, though some modems may have built-in router functionality. When purchasing a modem, you will want to be sure that it is compatible with your internet service provider’s (ISP) network.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
VoIP is a method of voice communication that uses a computer network instead of the telephone system. You may already be familiar with VoIP services such as Skype™ or Google Voice™, which allow for communication over the internet. For your staff, there are VoIP solutionsthat can connect them with each other through your computer network as well as your telephone lines.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Ethernet uses only two of the four pairs of wires in a copper Ethernet cable, leaving the other two available for power delivery. This allows low power devices like VoIP phones IP cameras and WAPs to run solely off the Ethernet cable. Many switches offer models with PoE (15.4W/port) or PoE+ (25.5W/port) on some or all switch ports.
Did you know that power lines can be used to create a network in addition to powering electronic devices? Creating a computer network through your power lines will not require modification of the lines nor will it increase electricity usage. To set up an Ethernet power line network, you just need to plug at least two power line network adapters into wall outlets and run Ethernet cables from them to whatever devices you want on the network.
A network print server is a device that allows you to connect one or more printers to a network and provide print queue information to users. A print server can be used with any printer as long as the printer and print server feature compatible connections. Some network print servers have the ability to redirect print jobs to if one printer has too many requests.