- Black-and-white MFP with support for Letter/Legal
- Copy, print, scan
- Built-in Wi-Fi, unparalleled reliability, compact footprint, and ultra-quiet operation
- Fast printing with crisp, clear text & graphics and the full array of mobile platform support
- Lightweight, quiet, but ready to print fast with up to 31 Black and White ppm letter/30 Black and White ppm A4
- Best for workteams of 1 to 5 users
- Wireless Charging: Charge your phone, tablet and other wireless charging compatible devices without cords or wires; simply place device horizontally on the built-in device holder, against the 5W wireless charge surface Smart USB Ports: Connect and efficiently charge your devices with 3 smart charging USB ports that detect connected devices and deliver ideal output currents; max 5V / 2.1A per port Convenient Features: Designed with non-slip bottom for stability on any surface, space saving compact size for home/office desktop/travel, Level VI energy efficiency, plus surge protection and overcurrent protection
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution @ 60Hz VGA, DVI, DisplayPort Video Inputs Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio Height, Pivot, Swivel, Tilt Adjustable VESA Mount Compatible
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution @ 60Hz VGA, DVI-D, HDMI Video Inputs HDCP Compatible Tilt Adjustable VESA Mount Compatible
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution @ 60Hz VGA, HDMI Video Input 3000:1 Static Contrast Ratio Flicker-Free Technology Low Blue Light Filter 16.7 Million Color Support Zero Bezel Design Eye Care Technology Tilt Adjustable VESA Mount Compatible
- 2560 x 1440 WQHD 2K Resolution @ 60Hz DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort Video Inputs 1200:1 Contrast Ratio 1.07 Billion Color Support Tilt Adjustable VESA Mount Compatible
- CIS Image Sensor
- 600 dpi 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 (3.0 compatible) Interface
- 1920 x 1080 75 Hz
- D-Sub HDMI
- ACM 100,000,000:1 (600:1)
- 16.7 Million
- Tilt: -5 to 15 degree VESA Compatibility - Mountable
- Black 2400 Pages 5% Coverage Single Pack
- 1920 x 1080 75 Hz
- D-Sub HDMI
- ACM: 100,000,000:1
- 16.7 Million
- Tilt: -5° to 20° VESA Compatibility - Mountable
- 14.90" x 19.80" x 7.10"
- Replacing ScanSnap iX500 PA03770-B105 Color CIS x 2 (Image Sensor Front x 1, Back x 1) 600 x 600 dpi
Computer Peripherals and Accessories Guide
Computer peripherals are devices that are not a part of the computer, but instead complement it. Some peripherals such as monitors are essential, while others such as graphics tablets are specialized for specific tasks. Learn more about the many different types of computer peripherals and their uses below.
A monitor is an essential computer peripheral for many desktop systems, with some workstations having multiple for increased productivity. When shopping for a computer monitor, you should check compatibility with the computer’s video card. If the video card is unable to output the monitor’s native resolution, you may have to upgrade the video card or system.
Together with mice, keyboards are essential computer input peripherals. Even tablets and touchscreen computers can benefit from having keyboards, particularly for tasks such as word processing. Aside from comfortable ergonomics, some beneficial features that you may want to consider include backlighting, touch functionality, wireless connectivity, programmable keys, and more.
A computer mouse is another computer input peripheral that can be used for hours on end, so it needs to be ergonomic. Otherwise, users may experience strain-related injuries over a long period of time. Other considerations include wireless connectivity, smaller dimensions for portability, or a trackball design.
Though some organizations are migrating to paperless environments, there are industries and commercial sectors that continue to utilize printers daily. For instance, printing receipts and sales orders is sometimes required when working with clients and customers.
There are two main types of printers, laser and inkjet. The benefits of a laser printer include fast print speeds, high color accuracy, and high page yields for toner cartridges. However, an inkjet printer can have a lower initial purchase cost compared to a laser printer.
Scanners are essential computer peripherals for users that need to save physical documents and images digitally for editing and archiving. There are two main types of scanners to choose from, flatbed and document-fed.
If your staff mostly scans paper media, document scanners are ideal. But for larger items such as books and magazines, you will need a flatbed scanner.
Power management devices are computer peripherals that regulate and split power delivery to electronic equipment. They allow your staff to safely power down their computers in case of blackouts and protect equipment from electrical surges and spikes.
Unlike monitors, projectors are designed to display content for more than one user. When shopping for a projector, pay attention to important specifications such as brightness, resolution, and contrast ratio.
You should also consider what type of projector you need. There are three main projector technologies, LCD, DLP, and LCoS.
- LCD – LCD projectors have high color accuracy and brightness, but are not ideal for displaying content onto large surface areas.
- DLP – Compared to LCD, DLP projectors are capable of higher contrast ratios but have lower color accuracy.
- LCoS – Though LCoS projectors have high levels of brightness and color accuracy, they tend to cost more and have lower contrast ratios.
Microphones can range from relatively basic desktop mics for conferencing to advanced condenser mics for studio-quality sound recording. To lower cost, choose one that is adequate for the task at hand rather than one with the most features.
Like keyboards and mice, graphics tablets are a type of input device. However, they have a much more specialized purpose. They allow designers and artists to create digital images and designs free-hand, similar to using a pen or pencil.
For teleconferencing and online meetings, video can be just as important as audio. Along with microphones, webcams can be used to facilitate more immersive and informative meetings. They are ideal computer peripherals for professionals that need to present sales information to clients, share design mockups with fellow team members, or interview potential employees.