Featured Products See All
Razer Kraken V3 Pro HyperSense Wireless Gaming Headset w/Haptic Technology: Triforce ...
- Razer HyperSense: Converting sound signals into vibrations in real time, the headset provides tactile feedback from within the earcups with an intensity level that’s controlled from a convenient on-headset button
- Razer TriForce Titanium 50mm Drivers : Our patented 3 piece driver design pushes out exceptional highs, mids and lows that provide a more dynamic listening experience for deeper immersion
- THX Spatial Audio: With our advanced 7.1 surround sound, enjoy true-to-life acoustics that optimizes your game’s sound design so you can hear everything as if you were right in the middle of it all
- Razer HyperSpeed Wireless Technology: The headset’s industry-leading 2.4GHz wireless connection ensures lossless, low-latency audio that syncs perfectly with game visuals, so you’ll never experience a break in immersion
- Hybrid Fabric and Leatherette Memory Foam Cushions: The snug, close-fitting earcups not only provide superior sound isolation and comfort.
GIGABYTE 34" 144Hz 2K Curved Gaming Monitor 1ms FreeSync Premium, UWQHD 3440 x ...
- 34" 3440 x 1440 VA Display
- 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (MPRT) Response Time
- Immersive Ultrawide Aspect Ratio 21:9
- Native 1500R Curvature
- Smooth Gameplay with AMD FreeSync Premium
- Studio Grade VESA Display HDR400 and 90% DCI-P3 (120% sRGB) Color Gamut
- Ergonomic Design with Tilt and Height Adjustments
- Low Blue Light & Flicker-Free
- VESA Wall Mount Compatible 100x100mm
- 2x 2W Speakers
- 2x DisplayPort 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.0
Acer Office Professional EB321HQ Awi 32" IPS 1920x1080 Low Blue Light and Flicker-Less ...
- 31.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Display
- Response Time: 4ms
- Panel Type: IPS
- Acer VisionCare Technologies
- Ports: 1 x HDMI 1.4 & 1 x VGA
Lenovo 31.5" 144 Hz VA QHD Gaming Monitor FreeSync (AMD Adaptive Sync) 2560 x 1440 (2K) ...
- 31.5" Curved VA QHD (2560 x 1440) 1500R gaming monitor with a 178° viewing angle designed for immersive gameplay for all levels of esports player
- Fast 144 Hz refresh rate reduces motion blur, allowing you to play your favorite games without distraction, while 1ms response time with MPRT* eliminates streaking and ghosting
- AMD FreeSync Premium* lets you enjoy tear-free and stutter-free gameplay
- HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 ports support high-resolution video
- The comfortable and ergonomic computer monitor stand tilts front and back (-5° / 22°) and has a lift range of 130mm
LG - 27” UltraGear UHD Nano IPS 1ms 144Hz Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible with AMD ...
- 27" UHD 4K (3840x2160) Nano IPS 1ms (GtG) 144Hz (O/C 160Hz) & NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible VESA DisplayHDR 600 VESA DSC (Display Stream Compression) UHD 4K & VRR up to 120Hz from HDMI2.1
ASUS TUF Gaming 24" (23.8” Viewable) 1080P Monitor (VG249QM1A) - Full HD, Fast IPS, ...
- 23.8-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Fast IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 270Hz (OC) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ™) technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG), eliminating ghosting for sharp gaming visuals
- FreeSync Premium and G-Sync compatible delivers a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and Freesync™ Premium with AMD graphics cards. *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
- What’s in the box: Power Cord, DisplayPort Cable, Warranty Card, Quick Start Guide
Blue Yeti USB Microphone for PC, Mac, Gaming, Recording, Streaming, Podcasting, Studio ...
- ?Triple Capsule Array?Produces perfect clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for YouTube, game streaming, podcasting, Skype calls and music recording.
- ?Four Pickup Patterns?Cardioid, Omni, bidirectional, and stereo pickup patterns offer incredible flexibility, allowing you to record in any situation and giving you recording capabilities usually requiring for multiple microphones.
- ?Onboard Audio Controls?No-latency headphone output, studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain, all these put you in charge of every level of the recording and streaming process.
- ?Adjustable Stand?Adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source to optimize your sound quality.
- ?Plug 'N Play?Mac and PC compatible.
Logitech G735 Wireless Gaming Headset, Customizable LIGHTSYNC RGB Lighting, ...
- Unmatched Fit: Wireless gaming headset with intentional design to fit all gamers inclusive of people with smaller head sizes and those who wear glasses or small earrings
- Cool and Comfy: Play the day away in this lightweight gaming headset with breathable cloud-soft, rotatable ear cups; lightweight weighing in at only 250 g
- Play Across Screens: Multi-device gaming headset made for play; connects to PC, mobile, and aux input with pro-grade Logitech LIGHTSPEED wireless, Bluetooth, or 3.5 mm wired play flexibility
- Dual Audio Mixing: Hear two devices with Logitech wireless gaming headset, one with Bluetooth and the other with LIGHTSPEED or 3.5 mm
- Sound in Color: Soft, dual-zone LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting with preloaded Play Mood animations
- From the Aurora Collection: Gaming gear plays best together; G735 Logitech headset, G705 mouse and G715 Logitech keyboard, share the same inclusive design and dreamy aesthetic; sold separately
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 1440P HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27BQ) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz ...
- 2560 x 1440 WQHD 2K Resolution Up to 165Hz Refresh Rate 0.4ms Response Time 2 x HDMI (2.0), DisplayPort (1.2) Video Inputs Built-in 2 Watt Stereo RMS Speakers G-SYNC Compatible Flicker Free Technology Low Blue Light Filter 16.7 Million Color Support Tilt, Swivel, Pivot, Height Adjustable VESA Mount Compatible
Logitech C920s HD Pro Webcam, Full HD 1080p/30fps Video Calling, Clear Stereo Audio, HD ...
- Webcam comes with a 3-month XSplit VCam license.
- XSplit VCam lets you remove, replace and blur your background without a Green Screen.
- Full HD 1080p video calling and recording at 30 fps - You’ll make a strong impression when it counts with crisp, clearly detailed and vibrantly colored video.
- Stereo audio with dual mics - Capture natural sound on calls and recorded videos.
- Advanced capture software – Create and share video content easily with Logitech Capture.
- HD lighting adjustment and autofocus - The C920x automatically fine-tunes to the lighting conditions to produce bright, razor-sharp images even if you’re in a low-light setting.
- Mic range - Up to 3 feet (1m)
ASUS ROG Strix 27” 1440P EVA EDITION HDR Gaming Monitor (XG27AQM-G) - QHD (2560 x ...
- 27-inch QHD (2560 x 1440) EVA Edition HDR gaming monitor with ultrafast 270Hz (overclocking) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Fast IPS technology enables a 0.5ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR™ 400 certification
- G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience
- Full HD(1920 X 1080)@120Hz & 1440P (2560 x 1440)@60Hz output on PS5, 1440P(2560 x 1440)@120Hz VRR output on Xbox Series X/S
- DisplayPort 1.4 DSC x2, HDMI (v2.0) x2, and USB 3.0 x2 ports
- What’s in the box: HDMI cable, DisplayPort cable, USB cable, Power cord & adapter, Calibration report, ROG stickers
Logitech MK345 Wireless Combo Full-Sized Keyboard with Palm Rest and Comfortable ...
- Full-size Keyboard Layout: Comfortable, quiet typing on a familiar keyboard layout with generous palm rest, spill-resistant design (2), and easy-access media keys like mute, volume, and play
- Comfortable Right-handed Mouse: This wireless USB mouse features a hand-friendly contoured shape for all-day comfort, plus smooth, precise tracking and scrolling for easier navigation
- Reliable Connection: Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connection delivers the reliability and speed of a corded connection with wireless convenience and freedom up to 33 ft away (3), at home or at work
- Extended Battery: Say goodbye to the hassle of charging cables and changing batteries and get up to 3 years of battery life for the keyboard and 18 months for the mouse (1) with MK345
- Compatibility: This keyboard mouse set works with PCs using Windows or Chrome operating systems; simply plug in to your laptop or desktop computer and begin using
Computer Peripherals and Accessories Guide
Computer peripherals are devices that are not a part of the computer, but instead complement it. Some peripherals such as monitors are essential, while others such as graphics tablets are specialized for specific tasks. Learn more about the many different types of computer peripherals and their uses below.
A monitor is an essential computer peripheral for many desktop systems, with some workstations having multiple for increased productivity. When shopping for a computer monitor, you should check compatibility with the computer’s video card. If the video card is unable to output the monitor’s native resolution, you may have to upgrade the video card or system.
Together with mice, keyboards are essential computer input peripherals. Even tablets and touchscreen computers can benefit from having keyboards, particularly for tasks such as word processing. Aside from comfortable ergonomics, some beneficial features that you may want to consider include backlighting, touch functionality, wireless connectivity, programmable keys, and more.
A computer mouse is another computer input peripheral that can be used for hours on end, so it needs to be ergonomic. Otherwise, users may experience strain-related injuries over a long period of time. Other considerations include wireless connectivity, smaller dimensions for portability, or a trackball design.
Though some organizations are migrating to paperless environments, there are industries and commercial sectors that continue to utilize printers daily. For instance, printing receipts and sales orders is sometimes required when working with clients and customers.
There are two main types of printers, laser and inkjet. The benefits of a laser printer include fast print speeds, high color accuracy, and high page yields for toner cartridges. However, an inkjet printer can have a lower initial purchase cost compared to a laser printer.
Scanners are essential computer peripherals for users that need to save physical documents and images digitally for editing and archiving. There are two main types of scanners to choose from, flatbed and document-fed.
If your staff mostly scans paper media, document scanners are ideal. But for larger items such as books and magazines, you will need a flatbed scanner.
Power Management Devices
Power management devices are computer peripherals that regulate and split power delivery to electronic equipment. They allow your staff to safely power down their computers in case of blackouts and protect equipment from electrical surges and spikes.
Unlike monitors, projectors are designed to display content for more than one user. When shopping for a projector, pay attention to important specifications such as brightness, resolution, and contrast ratio.
You should also consider what type of projector you need. There are three main projector technologies, LCD, DLP, and LCoS.
- LCD – LCD projectors have high color accuracy and brightness, but are not ideal for displaying content onto large surface areas.
- DLP – Compared to LCD, DLP projectors are capable of higher contrast ratios but have lower color accuracy.
- LCoS – Though LCoS projectors have high levels of brightness and color accuracy, they tend to cost more and have lower contrast ratios.
Microphones can range from relatively basic desktop mics for conferencing to advanced condenser mics for studio-quality sound recording. To lower cost, choose one that is adequate for the task at hand rather than one with the most features.
Like keyboards and mice, graphics tablets are a type of input device. However, they have a much more specialized purpose. They allow designers and artists to create digital images and designs free-hand, similar to using a pen or pencil.
For teleconferencing and online meetings, video can be just as important as audio. Along with microphones, webcams can be used to facilitate more immersive and informative meetings. They are ideal computer peripherals for professionals that need to present sales information to clients, share design mockups with fellow team members, or interview potential employees.