Featured Products See All
- Powerful Performance Mini PCMini pc is powered with core i9-12900H processor, 14 Cores 20 Threads, 24MB smart cache. Max Turbo Frequency is 5.0GHz. This processor has two types: eight efficient cores and six high-performance cores, which can unleash more powerful performance at lower power consumption. Pre installed Windows 11 pro. Built-in WiFi 6(802.11AX) and Bluetooth 5.1, support wireless Gigabit High Capacity & Expansion OptionsMini computer is built-in 16GB of DDR4, dual channel design, DDR memory support upgrade to 64GB (2x32GB). makes it more responsive to your commands. It also comes with 1T M.2 NVME/PCIE X4 high speed SSD Triple Display & Type-CMini computer Experience the power of triple screen display with HD output capabilities via 1-DP & 1-HDMI and Type-C ports, (HDMI and Type-C support 4K@60HZ, DisplayPort supports 7680 x 4320 8K@60HZ, "Windows+P" can control the multiple display.) Built-in Iris Xe Graphics
- [Powerful Processor] The Mini PC Gaming comes with Core i9-12900F, 16 Cores 24 Threads, 30M Cache, Max 5.1GHz, Windows 11 pro (64 Bit). GeForce RTX3060 12G, supporting ray tracing and AI cores. [Powerful Capacity & Storage Expansion] The mini desktop computer is equipped with 16GB DDR4 RAM (dual channel DDR4 high-speed memory, which can support up to 64GB RAM), 1T NVME M.2 PCIE4.0 high-speed SSD (upgradeable to max 2TB), support add 2TB 2.5'SSD/HDD [Four Display & ultrahigh 8K] Mini PC supports easy connection to four-monitors via 2*HDMI+2*DP ports (support 8K 7680x4320), Coupled with a powerful RTX3060 12G discrete graphics card, supporting ray tracing and AI cores, easily handle the most popular esports and 3D games [Rich Ports] Mini computer is equipped with 4*USB 3.0, 4*USB 2.0, 1*Type-C, 2*HDMI and 2*DisplayPort, 1*Audio in, 1*Audio out, 1*RJ-45 Gigabit Lan [2-year warranty] 2-year warranty and lifetime technical support!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB GDDR6
- Intel Core i7 12th Gen 12700H (2.30GHz)
- 16GB Memory 1 TB NVMe SSD
- 17.3" 1920 x 1080 Thin Bezel FHD, IPS-Level 144 Hz, 45% NTSC
- 15.63" x 11.18" x 1.02" 6.39 lbs.
- 1 x Mini DisplayPort 1.4 1 x HDMI 2.1 (8K @ 60Hz / 4K @ 120Hz)
- 1 x Thunderbolt 4
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C w/ DP 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- Excellent performanceJUSTTHINK X13 16 Series Laptop deliver the ultimate performance for gamers and creators,equipped with Intel Celeron N5095 CPU Quad-Core Mobile Processor ,16GB of built-in RAM and 512GB of SSD storage,efficiently and quickly handle multi-application and multimedia tasks,Enjoy the environment for gaming and office. Advanced operating systemJust open and use.Traditional Laptop Pre-installed with the latest Windows 11,Run each project more smoothly and respond in a timely manner. Immediate response wherever you click. Quick ConnectFast connection to Bluetooth 4.2 and dual-band Wi-Fi fast wireless. Type-C port x1, Mini HDMI x1, 3.5mm headphone jack x1, USB 3.0 port x2, microSD slot x1. More convenient to carryIt is light, easy to carry. Laptop weighs 3.3lbs (1.5kg).
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8 GB GDDR6
- Intel Core i9 13th Gen 13900H (2.60GHz)
- 32GB Memory 1 TB NVMe SSD
- 15.6" 2560 x 1440 Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 165 Hz 2.5 ms DCI-P3 100%
- 14.13" x 10.20" x 1.06" 5.07 lbs.
- 1 x HDMI 2.1 (8K@60Hz, 4K@120Hz)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C w/ DP 1.4 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A 1 x USB 2.0
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 4.5GHz (5.4GHz Max Boost) 8-Core 16-Thread
- GPU: MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus
- Motherboard: MSI B650-P Wifi
- RAM: Kingston Fury RGB 16GB DDR5 5600MHz (2x8GB)
- SSD: 1TB NVMe SSD
- CPU Cooler: RGB AIO 240MM
- PSU: Corsair RM750e Gold
- Case: ABS Stratos S200 Obsidian Black
- Dimension: 18.11" x 8.27" x 15.56"
- WiFi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- VR Ready: Yes
- Intel Core i5 13th Gen 13400F (2.50GHz)
- 16GB DDR4
- 1 TB PCIe SSD
- Windows 11 Home 64-bit
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 8 GB GDDR6
- All Yeyian Gaming PC are Assembled in USA.
- System with Intel Core i5 11th Gen 11400F CPU Processor
- NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti GDDR6 Graphics Card
- Intel GIGABYTE B560 Motherboard
- 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Gaming Memory.
- 650W Gold Plus Power Supply
- System Fans cooling , Total 4 ARGB Fans for Maximum Air Flow.
- Virtual Reality Ready
- Wireless - WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.1.
- Windows 11 Home 64-bit,
- BEST WARRANTY COVERAGE IN CLASS: YEYIAN Silver Shield Warranty Included for Every YEYIAN Gaming PC Purchase
- Fully Covers 3 Year Labor, 2 Year Parts, 1 Year Shipping & Handling within 48 US States with Lifetime Technical Support
- Intel Core i5 8th Gen 1.60GHz
- 16GB Memory 256 GB SSD
- 14" HD 1366 x 768
- Windows 10 Pro
- Powered by intel core i5 4200u processor, applicable to a wide range of industrial applications, 7 x 24 hours of stable work, strong computing power, and can better meet industrial needs Windows 11 pro (64 bit) installed, set up is effortless and it's ready to run straight out of the box Fanless passive cooling design, silent solution thats ultra energy-efficient. the advanced fanless passive cooling design maximizes heat dissipation, meaning all operations can be conducted in absolute silence HUNSN IM05 designed with 4 x usb3.0, 4 x usb2.0, 2 x lan, vga, hdmi, 8 bit gpio, lpt, 6 x com, dc, sw, industrial aesthetic design and reasonable interface layout, support automatically power on after power failure, IPC type with mounting ears Size at 230 x 175 x 50mm, 2.5kgs, 12v 5a power supply, with power cord, all use a big brand memory and ssd/hdd with quality assurance, very powerful fanless industrial pc
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 Laptop GPU (MGP 140W) 6 GB GDDR6
- Intel Core i7 13th Gen 13700H (2.40GHz)
- 16GB Memory 512 GB PCIe SSD
- 14.0" 1920 x 1200 Acer ComfyView LED-backlit IPS LCD display with NVIDIA G-SYNC & NVIDIA Advanced Optimus, 165Hz Refresh Rate, 16:10 aspect ratio, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 400nit Brightness, 100% sRGB
- 12.34" x 8.94" x 0.74"-0.78" 3.75 lbs.
- 1 x HDMI 2.1
- 1 x USB Type-C Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 4, USB Charging & Power Delivery (Up to 65W)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A (One Featuring Power-off Charging)
- Intel Core i9 13th Gen 13900KF (3.00GHz)
- 64GB DDR5
- 2 TB SSD
- Windows 11 Home 64-bit
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X
- Virtual Reality Ready
Computer Buying Tips
Purchasing a new business computer for your organization can be a tough decision, as there are many different types of computers available and they all have their strengths and weaknesses. NeweggBusiness is here to help you choose the most cost-effective type of computer to buy, especially when new hardware can take up a significant portion of your organization’s budget.
The first thing you should factor into your decision is how the computer will be used. Will it be used for general office administration or for more specialized tasks? If it is going to being used for general office administration, you are not going to need expensive top-of-the-line hardware. Specialized tasks though, may require more processing power, memory, and perhaps even a graphics accelerator.
Another consideration is the amount of mobility required. Will your organization need to purchase a portable office computer because it will be moved a lot? If so, laptops and tablets are much more suitable than desktops for those tasks.And when comparing business laptops and tablets, both excel at being mobile but tablets have a slight edge over laptops when it comes to lightweight mobility and touch screen interfaces.
Types of Computers
Keeping function and mobility in mind, you should be able to determine which of the following types of computers best fit your organization:
Most desktops can do general office tasks easily but the more powerful ones can also be used to code, program, or handle other CPU intensive jobs.
When comparing a laptop and a desktop of equal performance, the laptop will usually be more expensive. Another benefit to purchasing desktops is that they are usually cheaper and easier to repair compared to laptops.
If your organization requires mobile PCs that will be used for word processing, accounting, Web design, and similar jobs, laptops are a very good choice. While tablets are just as mobile as laptops, tasks such as word processing, accounting, and Web design may require extra accessories such as keyboards.
Tablets typically do not have the processing power of most laptops and desktops, so they usually are not primary computers. But they are excellent for tasks that demand portability and comfortable ergonomics. For instance, they are excellent for point-of-sale, shipping management, invoicing, and document signature tasks, just to name a few.
Armed with that information, we are confident that you will choose the right type of computer for your organization. A business computer, office notebook, and tablet each have their own advantages and disadvantages, so we recommend that you first consider your organization’s needs and from there determine which one will best fit the tasks.